Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Update and Rainy Mondays!

Well, this weekend was definitely a relaxing and fun one! The weekend was the first in 3-4 weeks where we actually stayed home on Saturday rather than head to the other side of town to visit family. While we were relaxing I decided to apply some henna my hand. I really liked the delicate detail and decided to leave it on just my fingers. On Sunday I tried doing some foot work but the ink didn't stain too well so I need to mix a fresh batch and try it again because I was really liking where it was going!

Self:





My little brother is out all week but us college kids aren't!? Not cool man, not cool. Anyways, since he's out and my mom has to work I agreed to take care of him and brought him to college with me. He was getting lots of smiles and waves in class - he's such a flirt! Unfortunately it's been super cold and wet so I haven't really been able to show him around the campus but we're trying to make the most of it and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment