Tuesday, February 25, 2014

G.A.T.O. Con

Hello all! So this past weekend my best friend Laura and I drove down to Kingsville to visit my cousin and attend G.A.T.O. Con with her! G.A.T.O. Con is a pretty small, annual anime convention that is hosted at Texas A&M Kingsville. My cousin attended it last year and really enjoyed it so she asked me to join her so I said yes and dragged my best friend with me for a break from studying and homework for the weekend! We had tons of fun and of course I brought some henna cones for fun during any free time we would have :)

Laura:




Myself:
 (We learned to make chain mail bracelets at the con, isn't that cool!?)



(I just want to take a quick moment to say that the henna on the side of my foot is not my own design, I saw it on the internet and copied it because I think it's super pretty! I'm posting the original picture below - if you type in "side foot henna" in google, it will usually be one of the top results)


Laura and I on our way to Kingsville:


First day of the con:


If I return next year I hope to grab a booth so I can work and enjoy the con simultaneously :)
If you're interested in the convention, here is their website. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment