Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What I've Worked On

Hey everyone! I currently have a post in the works that is going to talk about my experience with finding a henna powder to work with and some tips for those that are interested in experimenting with henna. I recently ordered a packet of Jamila henna powder which is a favorite of many henna artists and finally got it in the mail this past Saturday. So super excited me of course does some quick research on Youtube about how to mix it, gathered my ingredients and got to mixing! Another post on that as well later. Until then, here is some of the henna that I've applied over the past couple of weeks.

Birthday Woman (My Mom):
A henna strip I did her chest for her 40th birthday.

Myself:
I eventually went over and tweaked it a bit a couple of days later and love how it came out!




Thanks for taking the time to look through - have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment