Monday, February 10, 2014

It snowed!

Hey everyone! It semi-snowed in Houston! :D Well.. that falling snow isn't real... it's just a photo effect. But my little brother and I ended up making a little ice man from the frost on the table.


Anyways, around Christmas time I went to Barnes & Noble and bought a sketch book that I could draw in rather than using a bunch of separate journals. It's worked out pretty wonderfully, I take it with me wherever I go so I can draw whenever I find inspiration. Below is my first sketch in it ever and the rest are in chronological order.





Henna on myself:
 I finally tried a half-arm length and I don't think it came out too shabby especially being my first time trying it. Definitely gave me some ideas for whenever I decide to try it again.

Afterwards I wasn't to fond of how the color on my palm came out so I decided to go over it again.




Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment