Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gallifrey and Other Exciting News

(Short post today) Oh my goodness! So, a couple of months ago I posted my first attempt at something non-traditional that I did on my friend Ariel which ironically was a mermaid. Afterwards I pinned it on one of my pinterest boards hoping to get a repin or 2 but to my astonishment it has been repinned 136 times! I'm super psyched and the post that the picture is on has been looked at over 240+ times, how crazy is that?! So thanks a bunch to those of you that are showing my blog some love :) I hope you stick around to see my future works! In other news, I got a kitten! It's a girl, her name is Gallifrey she is my world - props to y'all that get it ;) - and I love her so much! Take a look at how cute she is.. 

My Gallifrey




No comments:

Post a Comment