Monday, October 27, 2014

Mid-Term Henna


So as a reward for studying and staying on top of my homework, I allowed myself to take some time and free hand a design on the front and back of my left hand at night. The designs had darkened to a beautiful stain by the next afternoon. I'm really happy with how it came out and the design on my fingers is one of my favorites I've done yet! Enjoy :)

Back:

 Palm:
After I finished apply the henna that night I let it dry for a bit and then went to bed with it still on and it was still stuck the next morning on my drive to school (more so than the picture underneath as I picked some off the loose pieces between classes), I think this helped with the staining process.



Thanksgiving break is right around the corner and you can bet your bottom I will do more henna then! Thanks for checking out my work, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment