Friday, June 26, 2015

Decorating My Booth



So in my last post, I said that I would feature some decorations I found that I use to decorate my booth/table with and here is that post! Last month I went to my local marketplace, Trader's Village, and at one of the booths a man was selling these lovely little figurines that he had brought from overseas and of course I had to buy them to decorate my booth! I bought 2 elephants and 2 buddhas for $5 each, what a steal! I feel like these little guys bring so much character to my booth and I'm really happy I bought them.

The Elephants







The Buddhas





And here is how I decorated for a ladies night out that I was invited to work at:


The saree I bought almost a year and a half ago on eBay (I have 4, I'm a little obsessed..), the binder holds some of the work I've done on others with the cones I was using for the night on top, and there are my little figures from the market! I wish I had a picture of my booth from the festival but I ran out of time before I could take one :/ I hope this gives people an idea of what my set-up is like and gives those that would like to go in to henna themselves some inspiration for decorating their work space. Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment